Thursday, July 15, 2010

Stick around

We were on a Predator kick all weekend, Dhany was trying to train me up to watch the new Adrien Brody movie (verdict: illogical and seriously, Laurence Fishburne, wtf?), so when I finally suited up to go see it on Monday, he praised my obscure Predators reference circa Arnie in the jungle.

Ladies and gentlemen, I present:



The safari of doom!  Okay, I know that's not particularly scary.  I tried to be fierce but it was very hard not to laugh with Rudi standing at the side and providing a running commentary.

Anyroad, those are the nerf guns we're shooting each other with when we're not having deep, philosophical conversation.  Neon yellow and day-glo orange, how mature.

Olive romper - Hypnosis.  Camisole - Giordano.  Necklace - Accessorize.
Bag - Free gift from Tangs.  Cutout sandals - Dr Martens.



The wonderful thing about wearing one-pieces is how easy they are, especially if they come with little details like double-breasted buttons and cute origami sleeves.  You just throw them on, grab accessories, and you're outta there.

The not so wonderful thing, when you need to pee, especially if it's got slightly fiddly details like double-breasted buttons and fitted shoulders and sleeves.

I think though, given how nice and simple they feel, with rompers, the good outweighs the bad.


I just make sure I'm as close as possible to a john when I'm nearing full tank, but you didn't need to know that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

rompers are sexy..and i think u look great in this particular one!
-tragicurlyhip

Shoe said...

hey tragicurlyhip, thanks! i love rompers too... do you own any? (i'm assuming you're a girl now :P)

Related Posts with Thumbnails