Tuesday, September 21, 2010

The life for me


I met up with a very old friend for drinks and dinner the other day.  Ann-Marie and I have probably known each other for over ten years now and while we don't meet up all that often, when we do, it's always been really easy to talk about anything and everything.

I wanted to share her outfit (I convinced her to let me take her photos and pimp them all over the interweb!) because I think it's a great example of how you can look good on the slightest budget.


I love everything about this, from the soft gray blazer with the slightly puffed shoulders, to the ruffled LBD underneath and the cute shoes!  And she bought everything for relatively low prices from places like Thailand and HongKong.




Even the cute bag with the olive tassel was $12 from Bangkok!

She told me that she was considering getting into branded bags even though she usually buys her bags at (much) lower prices, but that currently, she was still a bargain hunter.

I couldn't agree more.  I enjoy luxury goods as much as the next person, but there is something wonderful about something that makes you look cute and doesn't break the bank.

I am personally able to afford only regular goods and the last thing I would want is to feel that because my outfits aren't expensive, they look less than great.  As for Ann-Marie's outfit, it fits her so nicely, price would've been the last thing on my mind.  Plus, how cute is her haircut?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow so pretty!

Shoe said...

Haha aww, the clothes or Ann-Marie herself?? I say BOTH!

Skylight Contractors Killeen said...

Thanks great blogg post

Related Posts with Thumbnails