Saturday, December 25, 2010

In Louvre


Here's what I wore to the Louvre last week.  I got this crazy, olivey, gauze skirt from Primark when I first got here and I was really excited by it's shape, length and the scalloped bottom.  What's not to love?!


Cardigan - Dorothy Perkins.  Skirt - Primark.  Shirt - Urban outfitters.
Tights - Marks and Sparks.  Shoes - New Look.  Necklace - Spitalfields,
Squinty look - The sun.




Happy Holidays everyone!  Hope you're all having a good time and are surrounded by people you love!

6 comments:

Ai said...

♥Merry Christmas♥

xoxo
Ai

andriani retno said...

pretty oxford shoes...
happy holidays shoe :))

Opal Wells said...

that skirt really is fantastic! i dig the entire outfit- especially the shoes!!

jenniwells.blogspot.com

Shoe said...

@ Andriani and Ai - Thanks guys!!

@ Jenni Wells - Aww thanks! Those shoes have served me well!

Pam said...

What is not to love with this outfit?! The skirt is adorable. And the scallops, who can resist? Plus the gray tights and the oxfords? You def got me.

sPam of frou-frou

The Mad Twins said...

that skirt is beautiful!
and I had those shoes to but I gave them to a friend because she wanted them very much :)
xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails