Monday, January 31, 2011

Uniform

 Knit top - New Look.  Knit beret - Primark.
Jeans - Uniqlo.  Earrings - Claire's.

I mean look, right now, I am a student.  My wardrobe isn't very big and I don't have the money to make it bigger. 

So yes, even though I would love to be out there traipsing around in vintage or upmarket garb all day long, at the end of the day, you just have to literally wear the "student uniform" of cheapo t-shirt and jeans and be cool with that.  And if it isn't one of the most easy, comfortable and practical outfits out there, paint me purple and call me an eggplant.

I do however, try to spice things up by picking a pretty knit pattern and whimsical little earrings.  After all, when friends outside class asked me what story I submitted for my first assignment, I had to tell them about the romantic comedy I wrote where girl-meets-boy, girl-goes-on-date-with-boy, girl-falls-for-boy and then kills him and eats his eyes.  I, my friends, am all about whimsy.



Let's talk about this little cushion for a sec.  A) Isn't it darling?  B) It's from Ikea.  C)  That's really all I had to say about that.  D) Tatty Bye!

E)  All of the above.

8 comments:

Deepak said...

Lovely pics Shu li.... awesome.... :D

Carys said...

Cute outfit, your jumper is lovely!
From Carys of <a href="http://lavilleinconnue.blogspot.com>La Ville Inconnue</a>

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your comment.
Love the jumper.

yiqin; said...

I love the first shot of you :)

Shoe said...

@ Deepak - Thank you so much for leaving a comment :D I really appreciate it!

@ Carys, Lace and Coffee and Yiqin - Thanks very much guys!

shrug said...

Been reading Onwards I see...very fashionable! :P

EevvaStyle said...

i have this sweater but white colour!
Great pics

Shoe said...

@ Shrug - Yes indeed!! Care to tell us what Onwards is??

@ EevvaStyle - Thanks! Yeah it's a great sweater isn't it! Very versatile...

Related Posts with Thumbnails