Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Guest blogger on Season's Ingredients!

Today I'm really excited to be guest blogging over at my friend Shriya's blog, Season's Ingredients!  While you're at it, go on and browse the rest of her blog as well, she has lots of great food ideas and recipes, especially for people on a student budget. (Plus I've eaten many of her recipes so I know for a fact that they're delicious!)


Go ahead and check it out if you're interested in learning how to make this super easy, fresh and healthy 3-minute udon recipe.  She said some very kind things on the post as well, for which I'm much indebted.  Thank you Shriya!!!

7 comments:

Helen said...

Mmm food! I'll go and check it out :D

Katie said...

Mmm this looks so good, I'll check it out for sure xo

ohyouprettythings said...

This looks wonderfully delicious! :]

Bonnie said...

Um, this looks way too amazing. Much more appetizing than my turkey sandwich ...

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

yiqin; said...

looks yummy!!!

Kel said...

Shoe, this looks so scrumptious!


Lots of love from Sydney,

x Kel

musing about mohair

Michelle's Style File said...

This looks delicious AND healthy!

x
Michelle
www.michellesstylefile.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails