Saturday, July 17, 2010

Something old, something new

When I first started working about three years ago, I bought a whole new wardrobe of blazers, pencil skirts and long-sleeve button downs.  Three days of running around in the hot sun in my new heels and I realised those outfits just weren't going to fly on this job.

So I went back to the stores, made a complete about turn and bought an excess of plain cotton shirts and frumpy cargo pants.  Yeah, kind of extreme, right.


Today, I'd like to think I straddle the line with a bit of both.  A couple of days ago though, I thought I'd take the cargos out for a walk and make them more feminine with a floral blouse.  I'm kind of liking them again!





Cargo pants - Giordano.  Floral blouse - New Look.  Shoes - Image Turn.
Necklace - Accesorize.  Cuff - River Island Men.  



People don't believe me when I tell them the pants come from Giordano, but it's true.  They have some really funky stuff if you take the time to go through it and at good prices too. 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails