Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Many styles is waiting!!!

Over the last few weeks, for some reason, we found that there's been an explosion of bad capsule machines in the streets and I just thought I would share some of them with you, because if they make you laugh as hard as they made me, you're in for a much brighter day!


First of all, what a freakin' great idea!  A monster, but not just any monster without constrains or a mode of display, but a Monster In The Case, like a deer head on the wall!  I loved this idea so much I almost succumbed to it and bought it. 

The orange and blue creatures that look like mice with batlike ears spelt nothing but awesome to me.

Also awesome, the inscriptions:  "Many styles is waiting for you!" and "The case is available to assembly randomise by you self!"  I don't know about you, but there is nothing I love to do more than "assembly randomise"!  Sweet!

The next three were found literally, in a row.  You know what they say: it never rains but it pours!


So apparently this is some kind of message bracelet in which... the guy wears the bracelet with the message on it, but is not supposed to know what the girl has transmitted?  I don't know, but that's the idea I got from the two chicks in the top right corner, conversation vis:

Chick in faux shock: "So... he know?!"  (punctuation is literally that on the machine!)

Chick whispering faux sexily: "I have gave him the MESSAGE BRACELET."

Honey, if you ask me, the dude looks way too sleazy for you to have gave him the MESSAGE BRACELET, all right?

The most amusing part of this exchange is that I can't tell which side of it happened first.  And that the message right at the top warns: MAY CONTAIN OTHER PRODUCTS.

Also, why would you want to send someone a secret message spelling "Nike" or "Abode"?!


There is no message on this one.  Except that the machine is selling lacy UNDERWEAR off what looks like a Cabbage Patch Kid hooker and teaching your children how to be skanks. 

Can we all wrap our heads around that for one minute?  Yeah, didn't think so.


This is the one that finally wrested our hard earned money away from us because hello, a dopey Japanese plant head, which is also a finger puppet and a cell phone screen cleaner all in one?


I know right?  Totally worth it.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails