Saturday, October 9, 2010

... Speaking of buffets

A couple of weeks ago, I was fortunate enough to enjoy another High Tea buffet with really good friends, Priya among them, and I just wanted to share what she wore because I thought it was both practical for a buffet and super cute!

Shirt and jeans - Dorothy Perkins.  Ring - Aliya.  Necklace - Kenya.
Shoes - Substance.  Bag - Charles and Keith. 

Priya, who FINALLY let me take her photo, is usually very shy, which I don't understand because, how cute does she look?!  I love the ruched sleeves and loose, slouchy fit of her top, but also how the pop of green makes it a little more dressy.  Despite the slouchiness of the top, the shoes and jeans keep it formal for high tea and the accessories are so much fun.


This necklace, for example, is made from paper wound and rolled so tightly and glazed so that they feel like wooden beads.  Pri put two separate necklaces together so that the colours would be more interesting.


And this ring, hello!

At this point, under normal circumstances I would have shown you her shoes which were cute black wedge heel pumps with little silver studs all over the wedge so that you could ooh and ahh over them, but my laptop behaved like a fool yesterday and lost those photos while transferring them so that they were deleted from both my camera and my computer.  

ARGH technology!  A pox upon your servers!

Anyroad, you are just going to have to take my word for it, those shoes were cute!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails