Random things about me:
1) I am the only person I know who actually likes spoilers (unless I'm reading a short story or watching a movie with an intentional twist). If someone is in danger, or on the verge of dying, I must know how it pans out or I can't concentrate. I paused Studio 60 two episodes before the finale to Wikipedia the fate of the characters and I flipped ahead in the Knife of Never Letting Go to check if the dog died.
2) I don't wear any make-up, ever. The last time I wore slap was in the school choir and it killed all my urges to ever wear it again.
3) I love eating raw lemons. Sometimes, I'll sit in front of the TV with nothing but a lemon and a knife.
4) One of my childhood ambitions was to be a teacher. I told everyone it was because I liked children. In reality, it was because I loved the "taktak" sound the chalk made on the chalkboard.
5) I have a very strong aversion to Cadbury's chocolate because it doesn't taste like "chocolate" to me. I am currently situated about an hour from the REAL ORIGINAL Cadbury factory and village, and have not experienced the urge to visit it in the least (although I'm sure we'll all go at some point).
6) My favourite curse word is "balls". I came home from kindergarten and said it to my mother when I was four, and I've been saying it even since.
7) Seven is my favourite number.
YOUR TURN! Tell me something weird about you in the comments, or feel free to link a post about yourselves!