Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Hello there, sailor


Can we please all admire the sun for a minute?  Okay?  Thank you.

Back at home, several months ago, Sook invited Dhany and I to a big Tang's sale where all this branded stuff was going on discount.  I bought this lovely pair of cream peg legged pants from Fcuk (the most expensive pants I will ever own in my life, probably) because I just fell in love with the nautical rope detail at the waist. 

And then I forgot I brought them to Inklund, until a few days ago!  I know!  Delight!

I pulled them out to wear with my new wedges from Debenhams and went frolicking in the rare winter sun. 

Striped shirt and Knit top - Primark.  Pants - Fcuk.
Socks - Primark.  Earrings - Claire's.  Lace up wedges - Debenhams.

Estimated temperature: 5 degrees.






Can we talk about these 15pound shoes for a minute?  They are one of the most comfortable pairs if heels I've ever owned.  The day I wore them, I tromped around quite comfortably for about six or seven hours, and didn't need to break them in at all.  

If you ask me, that's something all shoemakers should aspire to!


Now if only the sun would come back out again, my week would be beautiful.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

nice pictures (^_^)

Tights Lover said...

So that's what the sun looks like. It's been so long since we've seen it up here that I had forgotten...lol!

Great photos. Love the pants and shoes!

Jennifer Fabulous said...

You are so adorable! I love this outfit, especially those fabulous pants. :)

yiqin; said...

Awesome pants <3

Opal Wells said...

I LOVE the knit top with the stripes. They work so well together- I never would have thought!! The pop of hot pink makes this look.

jenniwells.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Great pants girl!
And I was fascinated by Twiggy's picture too! It took me ages to recognize her, I always think of her as this girl with the special lashes and short hair :) <3

Shoe said...

@ knk - Thank you!

@ Tights Lover - Hahaha I didn't realise you were in the UK too.. yes, the rare sun!

@ Jennifer - Aww thank you!

@ Yi Qin - Thanks girl!

@ Jenni Wells - Thank you Jenni, that is so sweet of you!!

@ Mixxed culture - Oh I know what you mean... I probably would've taken a while without the caption too!

@ Jazzy E - Thanks for letting me know!

kate maggie said...

You are so lovely! Thanks so much for your comment on my blog. I know..vogue is a definate neccesity to all things in life! hehe...I love this outfit with the pop of pink in the socks, and those shoes are gorgeous!! eep. Have a great weekend!! xo

Anonymous said...

I love 'ze pants so much!! - margie xx

Shoe said...

Hahah Margie thanks so much!!! :D You should totally start a blog... I love your style too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails