Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Partying like it's 1999

Dress - Spitalfields.  Shoes - Shu Time.
Tights - Tesco.  Bracelet - Pandora.  
Earrings - The Cathay.

I know this dress is being sold all over the UK, but I personally love it anyway, and the smocked waist makes it sit just beautifully.  Plus it was a steal at 15 pounds.

Doesn't it have the perfect celebratory look for New Year's?



Pictures by Shriya Ghate




Thanks for spending New Year with me, Shriya, Rudi and all the other people I met that night!  It was a blast, disco ball taxis and all!  Hope you guys had as good a time!


6 comments:

saji said...

Hi Shoe,hope u had a great time with friends on new year party..u looking cute in the outfit..:)I think shriya is from India..if yes, is she from kerala?

Cheers,
saji.

Ai said...

Great photos, I love your outfit!! Really cute dress♥ Looks like a really fun night :D

xoxo
Ai

Ioana Liliana said...

Just a cute dress!


Fashezine

Samantha said...

I love your tights! They look great with the cute dress! (:

Shoe said...

@ Saji - Hi Saji! Thanks, yes Shriya is from India, but she's from Mumbai...

@ Ai - Haha thanks, it was fun! Your New Years looked fun too!

@ Ioana Liliana - Thank you :)

@ Sam - Awww thanks! I love the red too!

The Mad Twins said...

that dress is so nice :D
the print on it is amzing
love it
xParis

Related Posts with Thumbnails