Ai, who runs a great blog called Candy Apples recently gave me this award on her blog. It's my first ever award and I came back from a short holiday before the start of school to find it and I was utterly thrilled!
As I understand, the rule is that you're supposed to list seven things about yourself and pass the award on to seven other bloggers, so here goes:
1) Once, for a very short time, I had a baby fruit bat for a pet.
2) I can play the piano but am so abysmally bad at it that I failed my grade 5 examination and never heard from my teacher again. (Yeah, so she moved to Canada, but still.)
3) I agree with Ai on this: I don't like milk! But I'm terrified of getting osteoporosis so I disguise the taste of it in a daily latte.
4) One of my favourite movies in the whole world is Psycho, the original Hitchcock version. I guessed the twist in the end the first time I watched it, but I've since re-watched it at least ten times.
5) One of my favourite songs in the world is Bohemian Rhapsody.
6) I am the oldest of three children.
7) When I was a kid, my parents wanted to bring me up in a gender-stereotype-free way, so they made me play with toy cars and guns as well as Barbie dolls. The dolls were always cast aside and I went for the guns and cars instead!
And now, the fun part, seven bloggers I think are amazing and stylish and different:
1) Pam at Frou-frou - she has great retro style both in her outfit choices and in the photographs she takes. I saw a post of her in a lovely full dress she wore and fell in love.
2) Dot at D For Dot - one of my favourite Singaporean bloggers with her pulse firmly on the fashion scene.
3) Arianne and Bea at A Plus B In The Sea - Sure, A and B are cute, but the quality of the writing impresses me more than anything!
4) Andriani at Hayano Handmade - Just click right over and look at the amazing handmade accessories she makes. Enough said.
5) Sam at Starbucks and a Girl - It is rare to find a girl who is both this fashionable and SO friggin' smart.
6) Mel at Urban Jade - Her fashion choices are practical but cute and on top of everything, her amazingly fun personality is what made me think of her.
7) Athena at Fashionista Looks - So far, I'm loving her dreamy pictures and the cute little accents in each outfit.
Hope you guys enjoy checking them out, and thanks again Ai! I'm so excited!